Auditions will be held on the evening of August 31, 2021 and may be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auditioners are asked to:
- Fill out the Choralis form we use for new singers. If they are a returning singer who has been out of Choralis for fewer than 3 years, they do not need to fill out the form.
- Email the video and the form to email@example.com
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information for Auditioners
- Choralis rehearses on Tuesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.
- Rehearsals and auditions are held at The Falls Church Episcopal Church, 115 E. Fairfax Street, Falls Church, VA.
- Dues are $350 for the season and are not pro-rated for partial-year membership, however, Choralis will not turn away interested choristers if they find themselves in financial hardship.
- Singers also must pay for music, which generally costs between $50 and $80 per season. There also is required concert attire that must be purchased.
- Singers are expected to volunteer for one of the many tasks required for a Choralis season, such as labeling promotional mailings, grant writing, helping with stage set-up, etc.
High School Singing Scholars Auditions
Auditions for admittance to the High School Singing Scholars (HSSS) program have been completed for the current season. However, vacancies sometimes arise after the season has begun. Skilled high school singers interested in auditioning should send an email to email@example.com. Please indicate that you are interested in participating as a High School Singing Scholar.